Costco Wholesale Corporation is a USA-based multinational corporation of membership-only warehouse clubs.
Its headquarter is located in Issaquah, Washington. In the year 1983, it was founded in San Diego, California.
Costco has 785 locations worldwide, and it trades as one of the biggest retailers of organic foods, prime beef, wine, rotisserie chicken, and many more.
More than 254K people are working at Costco across the world. Its stores are primarily located in the United States, Australia, Japan, France, Iceland, South Korea, China, Taiwan, United Kingdom, Mexico, and Canada.
Costco offers its employees an exclusive range of benefits. These perks are available for full time & part-time employees.
If you are a full time or part time employee in Costco, read the information given below to know about the employee benefits.
Costco Employee Benefits
Costco is a wholesale company that provides its employees several beneficial programs valuable for the employees to ensure a consistent income source in the employer’s family. These benefits and discounts assist the company in retaining its staff for a long time.
The benefits package includes,
- Appealing medical benefits
- Health and dental packages
- Insurance benefits
- 401k plans, which are retirement advantages.
It offers some definite pension plans. Through this, the company assists its employees in making some savings and making an investment for their retirement.
Costco offers life insurance to all its employees based on company payment. Furthermore, short-term disability insurance is also provided for covering some causes of death such as illness or accidents.
Company provide an extensive discounts like,
- Free membership for the gym
- Reliable working hours
- Referrals to legal and other guidance for some conditions for its employees
- Thanksgiving turkey
- Counseling sessions
To avail the benefits, Employees have to log in to their account.
How to log in to the Costco employee benefit account?
Here are few simple steps which you need to follow to log in to your account to avail of all benefits and discounts that Costco wholesale company offers to its employees.
- Open the Costco employee login website at www.costco.com/employee-website.html.
- Now find and choose the option “current employee login”.
- Now fill up the Ess login username and password.
- After you have entered both, click on sign-in to access the Costco employee portal database.
Costco Customer Help
- Address: 999 lake drive Issaquah, WA 98027 United States
- Phone number:18002206000
- Website: http://www.costco.com
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/Costco
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/costco
- LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/company/costco-wholesale
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/costco/
Wrapping It Up,
This is all about Costco employee benefits and how to log in to Costco employee benefits accounts. Hopefully, this article might have cleared all your doubts regarding Costco employee benefits.