ServeManager is a solution that mainly allows managing all the important components of your business. An all-in-one solution helps in giving you an instant snapshot of what is happening in your job.
It is a fully-featured law firm and advocacy to serve the business, Enterprises, SMEs. This offers Task management, CRM, client portal, Calendar management, Document Management in one place.
The law firm who use this software is happy with the service they provide. serveManager provides transparency and access to the information that helps them to take correct decisions.
Features of serveManager
- Print and Email affidavits: No one should edit affidavit generating from attempts as well as job details. Electronic signatures are also there
- Invoice your clients: Email or Print to your client by Invoicing through the job, data range or case. Just within a few clicks, one can do payments for multiple invoices. An aging summary is also thereby the client.
- Send email notification: this helps in reducing the phone calls and keeps the client updated. By sending all the job updates from your desk or wherever you are. You just need to decide what and whom to email.
- Save mobile GPS data: log serves right from the place which even includes GPS coordination and photos. It is DCA compliant too.
- Invite clients and contractors: this even makes the work easy and quick in the real-time by multiple parties’ collaboration on a serve.
- Map and route jobs: for creating an efficient route the selection of job and the map from one service address to the next is important.
- CRM Features: add contacts, and companies more details. With the help of the customer relationship management feature, they even add the records of your interactions.
- Sever payroll: keep the track of all the transactions by keeping everything tracked. Like how much you owe, what job you paid them, and when they were paid.
- Bank-level security: they believe in security first and serious. All the data have a connection to 256-bit encryption and secure socket layer (SSL).
- Anytime, anywhere: it is always available whenever you need this on your deck or while you are moving. The requirement is an internet-connected device.
How to Register to ServeManager?
Here are the step by step guidance to register into ServerManager.com
Step #1 – Open https://www.servemanager.com/ Website in Browser (We prefer to use secure browser like Chrome, Firefox and it must be updated).
Step #2 – Click on “Free Trial” button which is located in top menu. You will land to https://www.servemanager.com/registrations/new URL.
Step #3 – Just fill up necessary details and click on Create Account button. Make sure you enter Company name, Email Id, Phone and Passwords as these are mandatory fields which would help to recover passwords later.
That’s it, enjoy 14 days trial subscription. They never ask for credit card details in advance. That’s pretty cool.
P.S. To avail good discount, enter Referral Code which you can find out from various website.
How to log in to serveManager
ServeManager is a browser-based application, there is no software to download or install. One of the important things about this is that you need to keep the current, up-to-date browser.
Step #1 – To start with the trial is very easy with ServeManager. You just need to visit servemanager.com and then sign up for your trial there.
Step #2 – After your account is ready, you need to enable the servemanager login/passwords saving in your browser. In this way every time you visit servemanager you will automatically log into the account. You need to login when you use this software from different devices / another computer or servemanager mobile app.
Step #3 – For login, you simply need the email address that you have to give during sign up the account and password you gave.
Step #4 – If you are confused you can even click on the show password button to view what you are typing.
Step #5 – You can use the password link if you forget either the email or your password.
What does It cost / pricing?
If you are satisfied with 14 days trial period, you may go with monthly subscription. The ServeManager pricing $39.00 per month. mobile version does not come up with any additional cost.
Please have a look what happy customers are saying about ServeManager product https://www.servemanager.com/pages/switch-to-servemanager